Top 5 Office Warming Gifts
New beginnings are exciting times! A change of scene—or perhaps a change of work location is like a breath of fresh air, and at Aquamaid, we’re all for it. We understand that moving into a brand new office brings with it new opportunities and ideas to be turned into reality, but we also know how much time and effort has been put into making it all happen. As such, it’s a wonderful idea to bring office warming gifts to celebrate this type of new beginning. The experts from the Aquamaid team have curated a list of thoughtful office warming gifts that will put a smile on the recipient’s face and bring character to the workplace.
- A soft, cozy throw blanket – Business is business, but receiving areas for guests or break rooms for employees need a little warmth, right? A soft and cozy throw blanket does the trick! It not only adds visual texture when draped over a couch, but also serves as a cue for relaxation when guests or employees see this accent in an office interior. We love how this blanket looks. If you’re into it or are friends with the owner of the space, you may even consider hand-knitting this type of chunky throw blanket! This gesture makes the gift warming in more ways than one.
- A long burning non-toxic candle – Adding literal warmth to our list of our top office warming gifts is a long burning non-toxic candle. We particularly love the ones from Alberta-based company, Milk Jar. Made of natural coconut soy with wood wicks, these candles have a clean burn while adding a lovely scent to any room they’re in. Lit candles have a hot throw that overpowers unwanted aromas in a space, and with a quality candle from Milk Jar, just the cold throw (scent when not lit) alone can add a soft and delightful scent as well! This is especially pleasing when placed in central spots inside meeting rooms or huddle spaces.
- A luxe essential oil diffuser and high quality essential oil set – Not only are these aesthetically pleasing additions to desk or counter tops, essential oil diffusers can also serve the purpose of consistently freshening and lifting the mood of a room depending on the essential oil it diffuses. Reinvigorating scents like green tea and lemon can welcome guests in the lobby while the crisp and fresh scents of lime and eucalyptus can freshen up comfort rooms. Remember to turn the reed sticks every now and then to make the most out of the scents, and replace them with new ones in case they’ve accumulated dust.
- Office warming baskets – Yes, this is kind of cliché, but hear us out… What we mean is a healthy-living basket filled with sparkling water, tea bags, and “better-for-you” snacks like Smart Sweets organic chocolate. These can be shared during the office warming itself or be the first “supplies” in the break room. Just imagine how employees would feel when they see these healthy snacks ready to welcome them to work. You can also consider preparing a separate basket non-toxic green cleaning products to keep the pantry and other areas sanitized.
- Aquamaid gift card – After the ribbon has been cut and the confetti has been thrown, some cleaning is due to follow. We’ve got you covered. With an Aquamaid gift card, any office (or residential!) space will stay thoroughly clean. We’ll take care of steam cleaning throw blankets, carpets, and furniture, keeping bathrooms clean and odor free with our commercial cleaning and sanitizing equipment, and making sure supplies and all surfaces in the pantry are clean and sorted. We’ll make sure all the nooks and crannies are taken care of so the gift card recipient can relax and be worry-free when it comes to cleanliness.
Give these thoughtful office warming gifts that will surely liven up any office space!
We hope you enjoyed reading this article “Top 5 Office Warming Gifts” We care about you and our community. Request a a FREE, no-obligation quote HERE.