There are a lot of little nooks and crannies that tend to get overlooked when cleaning all sorts of spaces. Often, these areas get left behind and over time, a buildup of dust, grime, mold, oil, and all sorts of unwanted elements makes itself known. Unpleasant smells and unsightly spots are a huge no-no if you want to have a highly-productive workplace. This is one of the reasons why it is beneficial to opt for commercial cleaning services.
Not convinced? Here are commonly missed areas that commercial cleaners never miss…
- Telephones – Despite living in the digital age, telephones are still part of a lot of business operations. A high-touch area, professional cleaners pay particular attention to making sure all parts of the telephone are clean and sanitized. Especially with today’s health concerns, regularly deep cleaning telephone units can help keep a workforce healthier and people in the office will feel more at ease too, knowing professional cleaners don’t miss this spot.
- Door Handles – Another high-touch area, door handles can be overlooked if you take cleaning matters into your own hands. Let’s face it, sometimes, the most habitual things we use are those we tend to forget to take care of, and doors can fall under this category. Door handles can harbor dangerous bacteria and you wouldn’t want to miss having it thoroughly cleaned! Antibacterial cleaning agents can rid door handles of harmful bacteria without ruining its finish, and professional cleaners know just which cleaning agents to use.
- Furniture – You know that couch where guests are received? Look closer and you will see that in between the plush cushion, there may be strands of hair or other particles stuck in between. Your clients will be so much more impressed when they are received in clean lounges free of any indicators that your interiors are not being regularly maintained. With professional cleaning services, you and your business can make a great impression!
- Blinds – Think of all the dust, pollen, and other particles that get stuck in between the blinds… If you run your finger on one, you’ll most probably see what we mean. At Aquamaid, we take extra time making sure we get in between each panel, all the corners, and all sides of your office blinds or any other partitions. Our team of professional cleaners have a keen eye for otherwise “unnoticeable” spots and we ensure every little crevice is taken care of.
- Break Room – Break rooms are important parts of the office where workers take a moment to relax. Give them the best possible experience by keeping it clean and affording them the comforts of clean appliances. No one wants to reheat their sandwich in a greasy microwave, or make coffee with a crusty coffee machine! Spills on the kitchenette counter or food that has gone bad in the refrigerator will also be effectively taken care of by professional cleaners.
- Vending Machines – Whatever goodies may be inside, the vending machine stops being attractive when the machine itself is unkempt. The glass display, buttons, and claim bin should all be free of undesirable buildups, may it be dust, crumbs, or whatnots. These machines tend to get overlooked because they’re usually brightly lit and people just come and go. This results in unwanted layers of dirt especially on its high-touch areas. Professional cleaners will make sure the vending machine looks its best!
- Areas behind heavy pieces – Further to the point listed above, areas behind heavy pieces (such as vending machines) get overlooked. “Oh, no one’s going to see that…” Wrong. We do, and we will clean it out. The Aquamaid team will clean behind heavy filing cabinets, printers, scanners, and any other office equipment that may be hiding dust and other particles.
With commercial cleaning services, you won’t have to worry about missed spots, giving you the peace of mind that your workplace is spick-and-span.
We hope you enjoyed reading this article “Commonly Missed Areas that Commercial Cleaners Never Miss.” We care about you and our community. Request a a FREE, no-obligation quote HERE.