The new year ushers in new business goals and opportunities to take. With this fresh dose of motivation, business owners and employees alike move with a renewed sense of purpose! We believe in striking while the iron is hot. But we also believe in doing so with full safety gear on. How does this apply to your business?
Safety Issues in the Workforce
A healthy workforce is imperative to business operations. Health truly is wealth, and a safe working environment allows people to perform at their peak. When business becomes routine, some practices may take the backburner, and safety may be overlooked. Workplace dangers include but are not limited to:
- Slippery surfaces – may be caused by leaks or unkempt flooring
- Pest infestation – mites, ants, and other unwanted insects
- Allergen buildup – mold, pollen, dust, etc.
- Unsanitary communal spaces – restrooms, cafeterias, lobbies, and pantries among others
High-traffic spaces are like petri dishes for diseases and other physical risks. In the midst of operations, maintaining these spaces can be overlooked. But it shouldn’t!
Why Industrial Cleaning Services are a Must
Everyone has a job to do and potential to rise up to. AquaMaid is a team of professional industrial cleaners with the best tools and technical know-how when it comes to thoroughly cleaning industrial spaces. In our years of service, we’ve realized how professional industrial cleaning services positively affect the clients we have been working with. Here are some of the amazing reasons we’ve observed and helped achieve firsthand:
- Less workplace injuries – We pride ourselves in our attention to detail. This means no carpet is left unturned! By making sure we inspect all surfaces, we are able to lessen injuries relating slips and falls. Spills, grease buildup, chips of flooring material, cardboard scraps or simply a buildup of dust will be taken care of. Unwanted materials pile up and can be workplace hazards, and we take it as part of our industrial cleaning to remove debris and materials that may cause such risks.
- Less sick days – Clean workplaces are healthy workplaces, and we love making that possible for our clients. From the hard to reach nooks, crannies, and vents to communal spaces, we use the best sanitizing tools and methods to ensure a thorough deep clean lasting freshness while using eco-friendly cleaning supplies. Fresher pantries, clean refrigerators, and fully sanitized restrooms all contribute to healthier spaces where your employees can breathe easy. With less sick days, productivity is increased
- Happier employees – Imagine coming to work to bright and fresh spaces… Motivating, right? With less sick days and clean desks to work at, employees will feel more energized to accomplish tasks. Happier employees stay in the workplace longer, and this is mutually beneficial for businessowners and employees alike.
Prioritizing Safety Is an AquaMaid Practice
Our Aquafresh team has “battle gear” of our own that allows us to deliver the impeccable industrial cleaning services we offer. With correct work gear, we are able to use industrial-grade cleaning materials and tools for the recommended amount of time while being physically protected as well. With this as part of our core practices, we are able to keep in mind how the safety of our clientele is put first and foremost with every cleaning appointment we have.
Our highly-trained and seasoned team of professional cleaners know exactly where to look and what to do to achieve the best possible cleaning outcome for your spaces. Because of our experience and expertise, we are able to effectively determine how to best perform our services for you. Paired with our keen eye for detail and passion to provide healthy workspaces, our industrial cleaning services have become known as the best in the Grand Prairie area!